Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Lottery

I guess I will release it then.
It does not come with any license so I think I can do it?
As long as I say Keyvan made the module, I think it's fine.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yea...if he replies might be in like 2015 Big Grin
I'd release it Smile

Just tested the released Lottery-Modul.
My ticket has won the pot, but I didn´t get the money and didn´t get any message. Just saw it in the database that the ticket has won. Any ideas?

It does not send any messages.
The lottery says I won the last term. I must wait 30 minutes to confirm that money is deposited.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

How did pirata win two times in a row?!
[Image: 2n80g9h.png]

I bought loads of tickets. This time I just bought loads of them to make sure I'd win lol so I could compare the money and check if the money was deposited

I can confirm that I got the money. The database backup I made 20 minutes before 22:47 (GMT time. The time that the money would be deposited) has about 10 000 (.)(.) (the prize) less than I have now.

Alestance won the prize but didn't get the money o.O
There seems to be be a bug in keyvan's lottery module.

dang =(.
All those bugs =(..
- Shadows.

Haha nice 3x-post Pirata! xD

Hope you can fix the bug! Wink
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks