Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Live link killer

Can you make a mod that will automatically kill a live link when one is posted like vb has?? So when someone posts like http://www.mybb-plugins.com its click-able but when they code wrap it with the pound sign its dead??like this
Code:
http://www.mybb-plugins.com
it isn't click-able??

I don't know but this is not the place to ask if there is one. This is the requests forum.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ok i edited to ask if you could make instead if there was one i thought i was asking sorry

Okay so can you please explain it more details? With a better English because I'm not English and it's hard to understand what you wrote in the first post. I'll probably not code it but I want to understand what you want first
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I think he wants urls to be non-clickable by default.

Oh, well I won't code that. But maybe you can do some edits to class_parser.php

ok thank you!!Why cant it be done too hard or??

(08-16-2010, 07:54 AM)Taz112768 Wrote: ok thank you!!Why cant it be done too hard or??

Not hard I just don't have time to do these kind of requests.
It must be something a lot of people use or it's just not worth my time since I still have some plugins to port and some custom plugins to finish

ah ok wasn't being smart ass just didnt understand why i have been member here long time subscribed and never ask for anything maybe you can tell me how to do??

(08-16-2010, 09:17 AM)Taz112768 Wrote: ah ok wasn't being smart ass just didnt understand why i have been member here long time subscribed and never ask for anything maybe you can tell me how to do??

Oh don't take me wrong I wasn't trying to be mean, just explaining you why I won't do this.
Unfortunately I do not have time to look at class_parser.php and tell you what to edit either since that would mean I'd need to spend some time trying it myself - class_parser.php is one of the few files I don't know very well in MyBB so it would take more time than if you asked me to do modify the class_sessions.php file for example.