Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

LeetCoders.org - Coding Forum

I wanna know what you think when you enter in, does it draw your attention?

http://www.leetcoders.org

Labrocca, we payed him 70$ for a new theme and its still coming up, i i will hopefully be able to show you guys in time

Labrocca does good themes.
The forum itself doesn't take my attention, you need a new theme. But as I'm a coder, the topic interests me
Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Im not a huge fan of Labrocca's themes, his style doesn't ring with me quite :/

(10-27-2009, 08:28 AM)Sp4wn Wrote: Labrocca, we payed him 70$ for a new theme and its still coming up, i i will hopefully be able to show you guys in time

Shiiiz i just registered that! Combus quoted me at $15-20, damn.....

Yes combus does good & cheap themes but labrocca is good too
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-31-2009, 01:21 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yes combus does good & cheap themes but labrocca is good too

I don't consider replacing the images of the default style that good, and certainly not worth $70, but that's probably because of my profession XD

Well I have never asked labrocca to do me a theme so I have no idea how he does it but I've seen some of his themes and they look good Tongue
What's your profession?

Graphics XD i make stuff look sexy and that :p Or make sexy stuff, depends what they are paying me for :p

But, it's always sexy XD

kewl theme.. fast when open the forum... nice touch!
Heart

Im a vb.net coder/Auto IT. Mainly vb.net now though,

That theme is pretty cool. Not exactly what we wanted, but, we still like it.