Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Invalid Item

i install my plaza in my forum but i got this problem when buying item (sample sword) it says invalid item. how to resolve this?

Which version or MyRPG do you have?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

MyRPG 1.0.0 ver.

upgrade to 1.1.0
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i already tried to upgrad, but i got some error in admin panel, i already tried some intructions related to this problem in other posts, but still i got admin problem

what errr and how did you upgrade?

i attached here the SS of admin panel error.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

You didn't upload the new files

i upload the new files bro, fix_myrpg110_first.php & fix_myrpg110_second.php, but still didnot fix the error, and also i try reinstalling the upgrading again, but still i got some admin panel error. oh BTW i already solve the invalid item. the one i didnot solve is the admin panel error.

No you didn't upload the files inside the folder Upload (the ones which come with 1.1.0)