Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Installation problems

Uploaded the contents of the Upload folder to your folder "forum" and then went to admin cp -> plugins and activated MyPlaza Turbo.
That's what I did and everything went perfectly
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i didn't know you had to upload it to that many places I just didn't understand but thanks for the help

Just get all the files in the upload folder, Compress into a zip file, upload it to your FTP, Extract it. It will be there. Smile

You don't need to upload it to many places >.> <.< >.> <.<
grrr
You just need to upload it to your forums's root
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-22-2009, 10:10 AM)DevilKid Wrote: Just get all the files in the upload folder, Compress into a zip file, upload it to your FTP, Extract it. It will be there. Smile

i didn't know you could do that. that sounds much easier. thanks

(04-22-2009, 11:06 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You don't need to upload it to many places >.> <.< >.> <.<
grrr
You just need to upload it to your forums's root

I need to learn how to upload stuff to the root. thanks again, i'm going to look for tutorials

MyBB root = if you forum is located under forum "forums", "forums" is your MyBB root
You just need to browse into that folder and upload to there

I seem to be having the same problem.

My forum is located at "forums", which I am using as my root. I tried to upload all the contents of the Upload folder to it, but there were folders inside of that one named "Inc", and others like that, what would remove the "Inc" folder and put in the new MyPlaza Inc one.

Does anyone have pictures?

lol if it asks you to replace just say yes, it will not erase the files inside inc or whatever