Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Installation problem

Hi.

So I created a test forum to check all my plugins which I am going to use on my real forum. I uploaded newpoints upload file in the inc/plugins directory and after uploading it, I didn't see any plugin to activate in my admincp. So just to try and fix the prob, I moved my inc/plugins/upload's file: newpoints.php to inc/plugins directory and now I'm getting this:

[Image: 11rzy9j.jpg]

What can I do to fix this problem? :/

There are two newpoints.php files:
/inc/plugins/newpoints.php
/newpoints.php

You have uploaded them to the wrong directory (i.e. you misuploaded both, so they are in the inverse directories).
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Then what Is the correct directory?

Upload/newpoints.php goes to /newpoints.php and Upload/inc/plugins/newpoints.php goes to /inc/plugins/newpoints.php
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I fixed the problem by moving the upload/inc/plugins/newpoints folder to root directory/inc/plugins folder. When I clicked Install and activate, It worked fine but It did not show the NewPoints category on top of the admincp page beside tools category.

What can I do :S

Can you just please tell me where all the files should be? The complete list? So that I install everything again according to your list. Please, I'm a newbie.

Make sure you uploaded the contents of the /admin folder to your admin directory (which may not be /admin) and make sure your admin has permissions to manage NewPoints (ACP -> Users & Groups -> Admin Permissions -> select user).

Okay, everything Is working fine now, but when I installed the shop 1.7, this happened:

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1067 - Invalid default value for 'items_rate'
Query:
ALTER TABLE `mybb_newpoints_grouprules` ADD `items_rate` DECIMAL(3,3) NOT NULL default '1';

And when I click on the shop 1.7 menu bar it shows:-

MyBB has experienced an internal SQL error and cannot continue.

SQL Error:
1146 - Table 'b14_14762207_forum.mybb_newpoints_shop_categories' doesn't exist
Query:
SELECT * FROM mybb_newpoints_shop_categories ORDER BY disporder ASC

b14_14762207_forum Is my DB name.

In the code find "default '1'" and remove it.

Thanks!! Finally everything Is working! But how can I add Items in my shop category? There Is no option. Smile

ACP -> NewPoints -> Shop -> select a category and add items