Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

ImprovCMS Forums

The community forums for an upcoming CMS software called Improv.

Link: http://improvcms.com
If you PM me asking me to download and give you a paid plugin, you'll be reported to Pirata and be left a negative rep. If you want the plugin, then pay for a subscription, you cheap skates!

Any suggestions??
If you PM me asking me to download and give you a paid plugin, you'll be reported to Pirata and be left a negative rep. If you want the plugin, then pay for a subscription, you cheap skates!

Well, hmm apart from you being using a MyBB theme which is being used by many other websites, I can't find anything wrong.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah, for now as we're so small, I'll be using that theme. When we've release Beta 1, the theme will be changed to a custom one Big Grin

I don't like that theme.
[Image: selenab.png]

It's only temporary anyway.