Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Important info for developers

Plugin files
Plugin files must go in inc/plugins/newpoints

Language files
Language files should go in inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/LANGUAGENAME/
(if it's an admin language file, should go under inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/LANGUAGENAME/admin)

To load a language file, run this function:
PHP Code:
newpoints_lang_load("plugincodename"); 

Add option to menu
If you want to add an option to the menu in the NewPoints page, make sure you hook to 'newpoints_default_menu' and use the function you want to be used, like this:
PHP Code:
function plugincodename_menu(&$menu)
{
    global 
$mybb$lang;

newpoints_lang_load("plugincodename");

if (
$mybb->input['action'] == 'plugincodename')

$menu[] = "&raquo; <a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php?action=plugincodename\">".$lang->plugincodename."</a>";
    else

$menu[] = "<a href=\"{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/newpoints.php?action=plugincodename\">".$lang->plugincodename."</a>";

To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

add setting for and item? what would i use for that?

(08-18-2010, 03:00 AM)24khost Wrote: add setting for and item? what would i use for that?

I guess the hello world plugin + development.html answers that
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

not really, as there is no auto generation of the items setting page in the shop items.

Keep in mind that NewPoints is NOT the Shop plugin.
Settings are completely different from Item Options