Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Idea] Stock Market, why not?

Hi, sorry for my bad English.

I think NewPoints System is really great.
But It will be much more greater if there is a Stock Market plugin for it.
Why? People will have more game to spend there points and forum will much more intersting.

Oh, and one more thing, why don't you create a place in admincp where admin can edit Member's item (shop)?

And the Reset money field, it's too close with edit member, too dangerous. I myself reseted member's money many time just because of it Sad

This already is a plugin.
here is a site with it:
http://www.discussionzone.net/index.php

The market page is:
http://www.discussionzone.net/newpoints....rtualstock

I believe it is a custom theme the owner bought.

I've written 3 stock markets so far (each one different), I won't be the one writing one for the public. Wouldn't be fair at all for the clients that paid me to write one.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

So, how much is it?
I can't be paid user every month, but I think I can pay for a Stock Market code, right?

You need to open a new thread in Custom Plugins and provide a full description of what you want so I can give you an accurate quote.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-21-2013, 07:33 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You need to open a new thread in Custom Plugins and provide a full description of what you want so I can give you an accurate quote.

I too would be interested in what a stock market plugin would do. I run a site for treasure hunters/metal detectorists and we have just implemented new points to award "Doubloons" to our members along with the shop and bank. It will take me a few days to build these out with products etc and then I would like to expand our members opportunity to maybe play the virtual gold market. Are you able to refer me to your other markets so I can see if this would work for us?

Thank you,
H.Charles

The markets I have built are not eligible for re-sale sorry. You will need to provide me a list of features you want(describe each) and then I can give you a quote.