Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How to integrate MyPlaza turbo with game section??

Its any? I've installed MyPlaza Turbo to mybb forum, its possible to integrate to MyPlaza Turbo?

Thx for help

Nope, I will install the games section very soon and I will see what can be done Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Your post makes no sense. Use spellcheck and a translator.
free web hosting
-Free hosting!
-Free top-level domains!
-cPanel 11
[Image: mybbsig.php]

He's not english probably but neither am I Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Yeah lol but the title says enough Wink.
- Shadows.

(04-15-2009, 11:17 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Nope, I will install the games section very soon and I will see what can be done Smile

FYI: The original version didn't work properly. It would deduct the money that you charge people to play a game, but would not give credits for high scores, or anything.
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

ahhh that sucks o.O is there any version besides the original one?

lol so is the a other version lol

hum? lol

Way back when I was using phpBB on my website, there was an Arcade Module that combined Points with the Arcade (as well as the Poinds System supporting multiple currencies). If it'd be of any help to anyone interested in converting them to myBB, I still have the files from all of those mods.