Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How to edit the home page?

I would like to edit the description in my own words. Also, I will be keeping the copyright for respect of your work. Just want to know how to edit the text. Smile
[Image: XpyBVD8.png]

You can edit the language file to your needs, I don't need copyright Smile Thanks anyway
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Where is the language file?

It's in /inc/languages/english/newpoints.lang.php
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Why do i have the newpoints_hello.lang.php?

That's in /inc/plugins/newpoints/languages/ not in /inc/languages/english/ otherwise you uploaded the files incorrectly. The file you mentioned is part of the Hello plugin for NewPoints.

i used FTP zilla and it uploaded correctly. Do you have that php file? Because i do not have it for some reason.
[Image: NiPORxg.png]

You're looking in the wrong place, those are the language files for NewPoints Plugins not the NewPoints plugin's language files.

(05-25-2014, 02:47 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It's in /inc/languages/english/newpoints.lang.php

I fixed it and edited myself! Thank you so much for your time! Smile

btw if we even edit copyrights everyone will know that its made by you Big Grin