Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How i add more objects in myrpg?

I want know if i can create more objects for myrpg 1.1.0

there are only seven objects, and i want more.

No you can't create more objects
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

You can do it only editing the code but you can't :S

Yeh and it' easy, I might make a script today which allows you to add as many items as you want.
I will be back to windows (currently on mac os x leopard) tonight once I finish a program im making for the iphone.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

how you are on pirata? will u make that script? Wink we are still waiting Wink

What do you mean?
Yeh I will make the script once i boot Windows 7

Thank you Tongue

consoleworld have three objects more than my forum
(revival, helmet and bow)
¿How put this objects in my plaza?

It's MyRPG premium

(04-09-2009, 10:53 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yeh and it' easy, I might make a script today which allows you to add as many items as you want.
I will be back to windows (currently on mac os x leopard) tonight once I finish a program im making for the iphone.

It would be great if you could make a script so we can add our own items. Maybe then introduce extra features for your premium and gold mods. For example the gold mod can add magic to the stats like HP, Attack etc.