Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How do I put new points above MyAwards in postbit?

Personally, I don't like calling hooks globally (in header).
But I like the idea.. but after see the scripts. Seem like the author made very complex core hooks

You better wait him to make this in the future release. Wink

(08-11-2011, 01:01 AM)Pasal Wrote: Personally, I don't like calling hooks globally (in header).
But I like the idea.. but after see the scripts. Seem like the author made very complex core hooks

You better wait him to make this in the future release. Wink

Aah ok will have to wait then i guess.. thanks Smile

(08-11-2011, 12:01 AM)aae55555 Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 11:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You have to modify the plugin itself to get it working

Ok.. I assume that's the hook part. Tried it but obviously don't know what i'm doing Sad Could anyone assist or could you make it a feature in the next revision please Pirata?

Thanks Smile

No, it's not about hooks. It's about how I coded it and how MyAwards was coded.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-10-2011, 10:50 AM)Pasal Wrote: Hi there?
Do you want disply like thiz? Wink

It's complex, but change few template.

Yes, that's basically what I want... I want it displayed higher in the postbit, before reputation would be great.

(08-11-2011, 09:39 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(08-11-2011, 12:01 AM)aae55555 Wrote:
(08-10-2011, 11:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You have to modify the plugin itself to get it working

Ok.. I assume that's the hook part. Tried it but obviously don't know what i'm doing Sad Could anyone assist or could you make it a feature in the next revision please Pirata?

Thanks Smile

No, it's not about hooks. It's about how I coded it and how MyAwards was coded.

Cool thanks. I was referring to MyPoints only. I want to display only points in the Welcome back , xxx. header section, not awards

I thought we were talking about putting them in postbit. Please do not hijack others' threads, make your own.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-11-2011, 08:47 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I thought we were talking about putting them in postbit. Please do not hijack others' threads, make your own.

Yeah i only realised after you wrote MyAwards sorry.. So many Myxxx i get confused lol.. (hey maybe MyXXX isn't a bad idea after all Tongue )