Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How do I put new points above MyAwards in postbit?

[Image: ibXcgM.png]

As you can see, the new points postbit portion is under the MyAwards portion and it looks really bad. I went into the postbit templates and looked in the user one where the MyAwards code is and wasn't able to find anything that related to new points, so I'm kind of lost... Can anyone help me?

It's not possible. My Awards is put in a template where NewPoints cannot be placed
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hi there?
Do you want disply like thiz? Wink

It's complex, but change few template.

I would also like to know.

Also, is it possible to put the points where it says "Welcome back, xxxx" in the top right where you log in?

I tried $newpoints_postbit etc. but it didn't work Sad

Thanks

No, you cannot.

You have to learn hook avaibility for the header.
if state post_bit, it mean displayed on post_bit template. Not the header

Thanks. Any more clues? I tried {$post[newpoints_postbit]} but it didn't work
I added the hook : $plugins->add_hook('header_welcomeblock_member', 'newpoints_postbit');

and then in my header_welcomeblock_member, called "{$post[newpoints_postbit]}" and it didnt work. also tried calling "{$newpoints_postbit}"

no luck.

thanks for the advice though

It will not work.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(08-10-2011, 09:06 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It will not work.

As in not possible even with modifications?

You have to modify the plugin itself to get it working

(08-10-2011, 11:55 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: You have to modify the plugin itself to get it working

Ok.. I assume that's the hook part. Tried it but obviously don't know what i'm doing Sad Could anyone assist or could you make it a feature in the next revision please Pirata?

Thanks Smile