Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How do I add a form as an module item?

I don't know if I can do it today. I will only work on it after dinner and I will release it if it works
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

OK!, I can help testing it if you want Wink

@Nervo lol don't worry, take your time ;-).
@Combus thanks =).
@cool lol.
@nowhereland omg
@.. okay that's enough
LOL.
Thanks,
- Shadows.

LMAO xD ahahhaa
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

lol shadows XDD

Well.. I was bored.. lmao xD.

edit: wrote wel==>well =)

sorry for taking so much time but I spent all day installing ubuntu (again) and Windows XP. I finally got my new router working with Ubuntu and Windows.

ok, don't worry! I imagine that installing Ubuntu and XP and make them both work with a router is hard to get done Tongue I once tried to install XP on my mac using virtual box, but I couldn't make it work with internet¬¬ so I just uninstalled it lol

Thanks for still working on this form moduleSmile!

Ok I managed to spend some time (not a lot of time but enough to let me think how im gonna do this) thinking about the module and ended up writing the html part and lines in PHP. I may have it done tomorrow

That's great Nervo! Looking forward to test this, lol Wink
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks