Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

How come I can still donate to banned users?

Is there a way to block donations to banned members / guests / non-activated members?
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]

It depends on how far you want to block them. You want to hide the donation bar?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Are we talking about the same thing? The newpoints plugin, I can still donate newpoints to banned users, shouldn't this not be allowed?
Join us!

(03-18-2011, 11:52 AM)zero_coke Wrote: Are we talking about the same thing? The newpoints plugin, I can still donate newpoints to banned users, shouldn't this not be allowed?

Sorry I did not read the thread title for some reason.

Well no. Donating to banned users is not a problem. A problem would be banned users being able to donate.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Oh okay. I thought it shouldn't be allowed but whatever. If someone donates to a banned user then so be it lol. Smile thanks
Join us!

I met some people who didn't like to have money so they kept sending it to banned users, that way they could never get it back lol

Haha i guess it is a way to get rid of money lol!!
Join us!