Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Highlight Sticky Threads 1.1

Pirata,
can you show some example what should i put inside the box?
Example i want to have background yellow,text red,and align center.

Subject CSS Style
Enter the CSS style (make sure you use proper CSS here) for the subject (<span>). Leave blank to not use any style.

Row CSS Style
Enter the CSS style (make sure you use proper CSS here) for the entire row (this will affect every <td> as well as every <tr> - stickies only of course). Leave blank to not use any style.

thanks you

CSS Tongue take a look at the previous posts for example
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Pirata,i found bug,this highlight sticky not work with Custom Browsing

Its not a bug, they are not meant to work together and I can do nothing about it, unless I re-code most of the plugin :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

If you can make it work together..more people will coming here..because it really good plugin for Mybb

I having the problem
1.I dont know how to colour all box
2.Text is not center
[Image: highlight.jpg]
This is what i put
[Image: highlightadmin.jpg]

I'll see what I can do, I might come up with a new version today Smile

Go Pirata!!!! Go!!!

I'm currently doing some custom work, I should be done with this work within the next 2 hours. I was excpecting to have this work done by the end of the next week, but it's going to be done in 2 hours and I started 5 hours ago o.O
Later today I'll work on Highlight Sticky threads Smile

I'm finishing up a new plugin, I might be done tomorrow and I'll work on a new version of Highlight Sticky Threads