Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Hide

I've been looking for this plugin for quite some time, but without any working success.

Start of request
Basicly I'm looking/requesting for a plugin that would hide any content in a generally familiar "hide" bbcode like this:
Code:
[hide]hidden content[/hide]
And it would just show an message (or image, which would be great) informing user that he needs to reply to thread in order to reveal the hidden content.
Warning would be seen by every user/guest of the forum (with exception of the person who used the code to hide the content) and would be revealed only if the user would reply to the thread.
End of request

I've found only one plugin so far that would do this, but I've read its reviews and they state that when you quote or reply to the specified post you can see the content in the text editor. However, I didn't tested out if they are wrong.

Hopefully someone can make this plugin a reality or provide me with a working one's download link (if its not premium on some other site).

Thanks in advance.

There's a plugin at mybbaddons.com which does this, but I'm not sure if it's free
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(12-15-2009, 03:33 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: There's a plugin at mybbaddons.com which does this, but I'm not sure if it's free
Yeah, I've found it and I sadly say its for subscribers only Sad
Is there any way that you could do it Pirata?

Not atm, I'm extremely busy and I have other plugin updates that I must release which are a priority compared to requests
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

What about this one?
http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=112

(12-15-2009, 03:57 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: What about this one?
http://www.forumsecurity.eu/showthread.php?tid=112
I'll give it a shoot and see how good it is, hopefuly this is the plugin I've been looking for Big Grin
I'll report how the test goes Wink

Okay Smile

Plugin seems to work as it should and I'm sure that the author will help me edit it to my likeings Smile
Thanks for suggesting it Pirata Big Grin

You're welcome Smile