Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help with Newpoints page

Ok to show you what I did:
[Image: CnYvA.png]

This is the folder I extracted:

[Image: 5QEzR.png]

I selected the folder upload

[Image: yasq9.png]

The folder that is circled is uploaded to the root. Is that the correct one. As that is the one I uploaded to my root, not the one in the inc/plugins that one that is circled

Yes so if you upload that one, OVERWRITING the existing one it will work when you access yoursite.com/newpoints.php
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Nope didn't work, still says :

This file cannot be accessed directly.

You probably ended up overwriting your own local copy. Redownload and try again.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Redownload - Do you mean, unistall the newpoints plugin & re-install it with the redownloaded. If so I have done that twice already

Just re-download and re-upload. I repeat, you ARE NOT uploading the right files to the right directory. I don't care how many screenshots you show me, I've checked the ZIP and it's fine.

The one that I circled in my screenshot is the one I uploaded to the root. I have uploaded each folder separately now. I have put the circled file in roots, the files in the admin in the admin folder, the files in inc/plugin in inc/plugin. I will re-download it and re-upload it, but I know it will say the same thing

Ok, I have deleted all the files and uploaded, I did it 1st without disabling and uninstalling 1st and didn't work. I did it again after unistalling and disabling and it all works fine

If I install the store & bank will it work now?

Download a fresh Newpoints file:
http://mods.mybb.com/view/newpoints

And upload the files from that only pack.
Support PM's will be ignored. Exclamation
Plugins: Announcement Bars - Custom Reputation - Mark PM As Unread

I'm very confused by your message. If it's working fine then everything will work fine if you install the NewPoints Plugins fine too.