Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help error pulgin newpoint

I used pulgin newpoint, is used very well, add items to the shop, make it out under the signature items.mem, mod, SMOD, admin can enter the store to buy things but error is SMOD, mem, and mod not see the items below signature, only admin and customers see it.
Now I want to all mem and members as well as the board will see it under the signature items should I do?

admin see: [Image: 7b45a62fd65acfb4fe810411d3a87f7a_51637581.untitled.jpg]

but mem see:
[Image: untitled.JPG]

help me

I'm sorry but I don't understand your post Sad
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

sorry I'm a Vietnam should not fluent in English, I'll say again Photos

I am an administrator, I saw the signature items[Image: f94cce6cdd451e8f842b84756ff9821b_51644307.1.jpg]

but the log member or moderator does not see
[Image: 6a2f867ebaad4b7ee319c3f8dfa07f55_51644442.2.jpg]

how to show all these things?

Please use a different image uploader.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I'm sorry, this is a forum, and saw, and members do not see
http://rank-vn.com/showthread.php?tid=715&page=145

But what is the problem?

You need to use a different image uploader because I cannot see the images you posted.

i fix, you can see?

If it's displaying for some users but not for others then it's because those users don't have items.

i can how fix?

There's nothing to fix. It doesn't display items because there is nothing to display.