Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help: User Apperance 0.3

Hi, ive been trying to install it and the
"Find in usercp_nav_profile the editsig link. Should be the last one. Add below:"
I havent got "usercp_nav_profile" in my templates part
ive added all the others but i havent got that one, is it not templates???
thanks,

usercp_nav_profile is a template. Open it and paste it here between code tags please Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

How Do i get to that template?

Go to Admin CP -> Themes & Templates -> Choose a theme (if you have more than one, you'll have to do this with all of them) -> expand User CP group -> usercp_nav_profile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

is this in simple mode?
And if soo do i add it in the CSS box???

Youre in the themes not in the templates

yea i know, ive got a simple mode or advanced in themes. when im editing the css files of the themes

you must go to templatesl lol

but i dont have a template named that

You didn't activate the plugin, did you?