Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help Center 1.4

(06-09-2010, 06:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Can you please try the rar uploaded to this post? I've removed pagination for help docs.
Does it work?

Edit:
This bug exists for tickets as well. I'll release 1.5 as soon as possible

It works. Big Grin
Now all 17 Help Documents are on one site. I think this is exactly what the plugin should do after you have removed the pagination.

Thanks for your quick response pirata. Smile
Regards from Germany
Kenny
[Image: mybbservice_signatur.png]

How do I make it post in a forum AS WELL
Edit: Never mind but how can I make a notice when a user goes to make a new ticket?

(06-13-2010, 02:17 PM)ccalby Wrote: How do I make it post in a forum AS WELL
Edit: Never mind but how can I make a notice when a user goes to make a new ticket?

What do you mean? An email whenever someone posts a ticket or a message the users sees in the new ticket page?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

nevermind,I just edited the submitticket template

Also when I delete a reply to a ticket, the reply counter still includes the deleted reply.

Yeah I believe that bug was mentioned before. All known bugs will be fixed in 1.5
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

May I ask for an ETA please?

No

Here is a few suggestions

Allow managers (admins and support) to assign tickets to different members of the mangers team.

Allow file attachment as sometimes it is very helpful

That's something I'll probably look into, but I might not add that since you can make a new thread, attach the file to that thread and link the user to the attachment.