Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help Center 1.4

Oh ok. Can i delete them from the database once its absolutely cluttered?

Yes but you'll also need to update categories counters (can't remember if they exist)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Basically i would need to change the "Closed tickets" number back to 0?

(05-30-2010, 07:31 PM)groovybluedog Wrote: Basically i would need to change the "Closed tickets" number back to 0?

Yeap that's all!
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Is this a Database Edit, Template Edit or the actual php plugin file edit?

In other words - How do i do it ? Tongue

Just edit the helpcenter tables from PHPMyAdmin Smile

How can i actually create help docs, it says an administrator has not yet created one.

EDIT: Its ok i got it thanks Smile

I don't know how development on this is going (if at all), but I've gone and added breadcrumb links to the code for just about every area. It's using hard-coded language strings right now (English) but it wouldn't be too hard to convert to use language files. Would you mind if I shared the updated files Pirata?

Sure, post here the changed file.

Okay, it's attached. I believe every area has the proper specific breadcrumb link, minus the help documents.

Attached Files
.php   helpcenter.php (Size: 40.76 KB / Downloads: 4)