Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help Center 1.4

To upgrade just re-upload all files
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This has been out almost four months already, and I'm finally starting to test it. THANK YOU. Smile
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

I'm still trying to get some time to update this plugin, I need to add "Edit Document" feature
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(12-15-2009, 03:34 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I'm still trying to get some time to update this plugin, I need to add "Edit Document" feature

# Browse opened and closed tickets
# View tickets
# Close tickets
# Open tickets
# View the support team (shows the list of groups that are managers)
# Create help documents
# View help documents
# Reply to tickets and delete replies
# Delete tickets

#
Oh, so it has something like a "knowledge-base?" I need to read things more carefully.
Awesome work PN, I can edit mine in the database, if needed. Tongue

I would help add features, if I knew how; By now I finally know some PHP, but learning "real coding" is hard.
You've already done a lot of coding this year, thanks.

Well the only thing that's left is Editing Help documents I think. Everything else works fine I guess

Hey,

I've just noticed the breadcrumb is missing after I installed this. I've fixed it locally by just adding:

Code:
add_breadcrumb($lang->helpcenter, 'helpcenter.php');

under

Code:
if ($mybb->settings['helpcenter_enabled'] == 0)
    error($lang->helpcenter_disabled);

- seems to have fixed the issue. I don't know if there's a more sophisticated breadcrumb on the way or anything, however I figured I should let you know Tongue

Great plugin btw, looks great so far Smile

Yeah I forgot that, thanks Smile

(12-18-2009, 08:31 AM)Scoutie44 Wrote: Hey,

I've just noticed the breadcrumb is missing after I installed this. I've fixed it locally by just adding:

Code:
add_breadcrumb($lang->helpcenter, 'helpcenter.php');

under

Code:
if ($mybb->settings['helpcenter_enabled'] == 0)
    error($lang->helpcenter_disabled);

- seems to have fixed the issue. I don't know if there's a more sophisticated breadcrumb on the way or anything, however I figured I should let you know Tongue

Great plugin btw, looks great so far Smile

Thanks for the tip. Smile

When do you start with the final of this plugin?
Without an edit function its hard to work with this help plugin.
One fault in your help document means start all over again.

(02-01-2010, 01:40 AM)spinning Wrote: When do you start with the final of this plugin?
Without an edit function its hard to work with this help plugin.
One fault in your help document means start all over again.

Once I have some free time