Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help Center 1.4

Updated to 1.4, take a look at the first post for a change log Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Have to say. This is seriously a cool plugin Pirata.
One thing though. When a new support ticket is submitted is there a way to inform the staff with a little notification of some sort?

*UPDATE

Got this error when i tried to view support team. Not a big deal at all.
Everything else i can see works perfect. MAN I LOVE THIS PLUGIN.

[Image: 12687273460306_Capture.jpg]

(03-16-2010, 05:53 PM)DAMINK Wrote: Have to say. This is seriously a cool plugin Pirata.
One thing though. When a new support ticket is submitted is there a way to inform the staff with a little notification of some sort?

*UPDATE

Got this error when i tried to view support team. Not a big deal at all.
Everything else i can see works perfect. MAN I LOVE THIS PLUGIN.

[Image: 12687273460306_Capture.jpg]

That's very interesting, I got that error too bug managed to get rid of it.
I'll take a look at it once I get home and see what's wrong, thanks. Can you please paste the value of your "Support Team" setting?

As for the notification, you can get it sent to an email. You can then setup email forwarding from your Host Control Panel to inform the rest of the staff. It's not an easy process but it's the only way to get it working at the moment :/
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Hi there,

when i deactivate the Plugin i`ll get this error message:
Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near ''helpcenter_manager_editdoc','helpcenter_do_action','helpcenter_supportteam','he' at line 1
Query:
DELETE FROM hallo_templates WHERE title IN ('helpcenter_do_action','helpcenter_regular_helpdocs_doc','helpcenter_regular','helpcenter_helpdocs_cat','helpcenter_manager_helpdocs_doc','helpcenter_helpdocs_regular','helpcenter_helpdocs_cats','helpcenter_manager_newdoc',,'helpcenter_manager_editdoc','helpcenter_do_action','helpcenter_supportteam','helpcenter_supportteam_group','helpcenter_warning','helpcenter','helpcenter_manager','helpcenter_manager_nav','helpcenter_nav','helpcenter_helpdocs_manager','helpcenter_not_found','helpcenter_regular_nav','helpcenter_manager_tickets_ticket','helpcenter_regular_submitticket','helpcenter_manager_tickets','helpcenter_regular_tickets','helpcenter_regular_tickets_ticket','helpcenter_helpdocs_viewdoc','helpcenter_regular_tickets','helpcenter_regular_tickets_ticket','helpcenter_viewticket','helpcenter_reply')

Maybe a problem with the prefix of my database?
Regards from Germany
Kenny
[Image: mybbservice_signatur.png]

Thanks, find ',,' and replace with ','

Thanks Pirata. Smile

Works fine now. by the way... Fantastic Plugin!

Edit:
Another error appears when i set several Usergroups as Moderator in the ACP and try to show the support team.
Quote:SQL Error:
1064 - You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '(usergroup='3' OR CONCAT(',',additionalgroups,',') LIKE '%,4,%'O
Query:
SELECT COUNT(uid) as users FROM stausch_users WHERE (usergroup='4' OR CONCAT(',',additionalgroups,',') LIKE '%,4,%') (usergroup='3' OR CONCAT(',',additionalgroups,',') LIKE '%,4,%'OR CONCAT(',',additionalgroups,',') LIKE '%,3,%')
Regards from Germany
Kenny

What do you mean by several? Does it happen with two? I remember testing it with three and worked fine :/

Yes. It happens when i set two usergroups as moderators.

In my case Admins and Super Moderators.

Edit:
Also when i set 3 groups as moderators. Same error message.
Regards from Germany
Kenny

Okay I'll take a look at it tomorrow, it's getting late here

Updated first post with a new attachment. Fixes the SQL error in the support team page
Should be bug free now Smile