Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Help Center 1.4

At least it's not a bug Tongue
Uploaded 1.2
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Haha yeah. Plus this just made me realize that two of my js files were conflicting with each other. >.<

lol okay Tongue
If you find something else, report please
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This is great, thanks a lot. Only one problem, why cant admin's submit a ticket as well?

Because by default they're managers. Managers are not supposed to submit tickets Wink (you can remove the admins group from the managers / support team by going to the settings of Help Center and changing the group setting)

Ok, that's great thanks.

In helpcenter.lang.php, I noticed a spelling mistake under:

helpcenter_enter_title=You mut enter a title. should be=You must enter a title.

Also I added <br> tags here:

helpcenter_ticket_notes
You will be informed through private messaging once someone replies to your ticket. <br>(Make sure your inbox is not full)

helpcenter_ticket_notes_email
You will be informed through private messaging once someone replies to your ticket. <br>(Make sure your inbox is not full)

On my screen it didn't fit right and I think it looks neater.

Not sure why parentesis should be in a new line. Even if it looks better on your screen, that's not the proper way of writing things.
As for the missing 's', fixed it, thanks Smile

Very true, but I prefer the way it acts with the <br> tag included and with different screen sizes.

Check screenshots below.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

Yes I know but I'll just leave it as it is Smile

Perhaps I do not understand the working of this plugin or I do not watch correct or it is a bug or it is an idea.

I thought users can add a problem (what will be added in the ticketlist) so every admin can answer it.
But I cannot find where users can add their problem.