Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

HTML in Posts 1.5

Everyone can download this plugin but only subscribers can reply to this thread and get support. Click here to subscribe.

Description
This plugin adds the possibility to use HTML in posts.
You can restrict usage to certain usergroups, users and forums.

Note: by restricting by user ID, the group setting will be automatically overridden.

Upgrading: overwrite files.

Change Log
v1.5
* Fixes a problem with previews (again), this time the only fix is not parsing HTML at all in case the user does not have Admin CP access - that's due to MyBB's code. (I may write a better workaround in a later release)

v1.4
* Fixed a problem with HTML in signatures being parsed.
* Fixed a problem with HTML not being parsed in post previews.

v1.3
* Re-wrote again.

v1.2
* Re-wrote the entire thing but uses MyBB's parser now so it should be bug free from now on (unless I messed up permissions somewhere but I don't think so).

v1.1
* Fixed comments bug. HTML comments would show up as text instead of being hidden in the source of the page.

Download
Plugin is attached to this post.

If you find any bugs, please report them please. (if you're not a subscriber, fee free to PM me for bug reports, not for support)

Attached Files
.zip   HTML in Posts 1.0.zip (Size: 14.54 KB / Downloads: 222)
.zip   HTML in Posts 1.1.zip (Size: 14.74 KB / Downloads: 53)
.zip   HTML in Posts 1.2.zip (Size: 15.25 KB / Downloads: 80)
.zip   HTML in Posts 1.3.zip (Size: 15.07 KB / Downloads: 62)
.zip   HTML in Posts 1.5.zip (Size: 15.6 KB / Downloads: 547)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Unfortunately you do not have sufficient rights to view replies in this thread. For full access, consider upgrading.