Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Group rules

I'm a little bit confused with the group rules so I've decided to create this thread, so that you guys can explain it to me and to answer my current questions about this subject.

Income Rate
So by default when you start to create a new rule its set to 1. This means that users income per action is same as I've specified in settings? If I change it to 2 for example, will that double users income per action?

Points to Pay
So by default when you start to create a new rule its set to 0. This means that if I change it to 1000, it will give the specified group this ammount (1000) of points every X seconds?

How Often This Group is Paid
So by default when you start to create a new rule its set to 0. This means that if I change it to 2592000 (I believe thats exacly 30 days) it will give the specified ammount of points (1000) to every user in that group?
Will it work with such a huge value, if not can I easily change it to days by editing the plugin file (if so, help please)?

Ok, I believe this is it Tongue
If I'll have any more questions I'll post them in new post or edit this thread Wink

Thanks in advance!

Regards,
Svizy

Yeap everything's right lol.
And yes it should handle that amount of seconds fine
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Lol, and I tought that I have everything totally wrong Tongue
I'm glad that I'm able to give my users allowance and double-income Big Grin

Newpoints doesn't handle such big value Sad I just got the value I've specified after few hours and yes, I've checked and 2592000s is exacly 30days.

Just wanted you guys to know Wink

Edit the group rule, enter the amount of seconds, click submit and then edit it again and check if the value is the one you entered
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(02-28-2010, 09:00 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Edit the group rule, enter the amount of seconds, click submit and then edit it again and check if the value is the one you entered
Value is correct, I've double-checked. Maybe its because its the first payment. I'll report tomorrow if this happens again Wink

Yes it's because of the first payment probably. It shouldn't happen again though

Yes, as far as I know its been because of the first payment and seems like it wont happen again Big Grin