Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Facebook style jQuery chat!

I need to know if anyone can help me bring this spectacular real-time chat ... There is already a person who successfully adapted to the SMF forums doing the following:

1.- Edit load.php and find:
$username = $user_settings['member_name'];
and add after that
$_SESSION['username'] = $username;

2.- Edit index.php and find: “$actionArray = array(

and add these lines
'chatheartbeat' => array('chat.php', 'chatheartbeat'),
'sendchat' => array('chat.php', 'sendchat'),
'closechat' => array('chat.php', 'closechat'),
'startchatsession' => array('chat.php', 'startchatsession'),

3.- Put chat.php in the sources folder

4.- Edit chat.js, and replace each “chat.php” with “index.php”

With that achievement that works to perfection...

I believe that to make the usernames appear in our chat forum where the line should look like in MyBB:

$_SESSION['username'] = {$username}

But others do not get ... someone is on this project?
Greetings!

What's load.php? Part of SMF or the chat application?

Anyway, I guess:
PHP Code:
$username $user_settings['member_name']; 

Should be:
PHP Code:
$username $mybb->user['username']; 
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Is part of SMF forums... I had not realized the script put the link here this, http://anantgarg.com/2009/05/13/gmail-fa...uery-chat/

And with regard to lines of code, $username = $mybb->user['username']; where I find...

(03-15-2010, 08:57 AM)AlanB Wrote: Is part of SMF forums... I had not realized the script put the link here this, http://anantgarg.com/2009/05/13/gmail-fa...uery-chat/

And with regard to lines of code, $username = $mybb->user['username']; where I find...

Sorry I don't get you. Don't you know how to find it? Am I supposed to know? Or do you mean something else? Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I explain only seen me for what we still need to know if I can help us adapt this chat in my forum MyBB...

Sorry but I don't understand you.

Moved to General Help anyway. This is not a plugin request

Still being worked on this ?

I was just trying to add this to my site.
Anyone else done it?