Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Extra thread fields 1.1

Oh you need the other plugin I made. Called "Custom Browsing". It's in this section as well. Then you may modify the template without touching the original templates
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

ah , I dont get it , what does this plugin use for?

It allows you to create new required/not required fields for new threads
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Would I be able to create separate custom fields for different forums? Or you can only restrict which forums have the custom fields?

For example if you wanted an introduction forum and made the custom fields:
-Name

but wanted a support forum with:
-version
-browser
etc.

Does the plugin work like this?

Thanks.

(06-26-2009, 12:02 AM)gamerxgirl Wrote: but wanted a support forum with:
-version
-browser
etc.

There is a plugin for this here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/thread-1562.html
[Center][Image: eiw9hy.png]
[Image: 15re2q8.png]
!Liverpool 4 Life![/Center]
Pirata Nervo Wrote:IE6 is weird and sucks

@CO_ol that has nothing to do with what he wants Tongue
@gamerxgirl, no, the fields you create will be available in the forums set in settings. That's a limitation but I guess I can add that feature for the next release

Would it be possible to include these field boxes as search options alongside 'Search By Keyword' and 'Search By Username' on search.php
?
Thanks Smile

No, that would require template edits as well as code edits in search.php

Pirata,can you create this plugin to be set under Thread Subject or on top of Your Message:box? I know this plugin put the code inside the the posticon.

So the problem is,when i moving my posticon to the top,the extra field will follow.When i try to delete {$posticons} ,the extra field will disappear.

This plugin makes use of the posticons variable so it doesn't require template edits at all, there's nothing I can do, sorry