Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Extended Buddy System 1.4

How about make something like, when someone add you, it shows on the top of the bar, a link to the friend request, instead of "Someone has added you" and you'd need to go to UserCP>Friend Requests to accept the request.

Also when someone commented on your profile comment box, it should provide a link to the profile, instead of it having like "Someone commented on your profile [Delete]" for me I think its better, cause the delete button for some members its pretty misleading they'd think its deleting the comment or they dont know how to view it. So yeah. Smile
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

(04-21-2010, 01:51 PM)D-X69 Wrote: How about make something like, when someone add you, it shows on the top of the bar, a link to the friend request, instead of "Someone has added you" and you'd need to go to UserCP>Friend Requests to accept the request.

Also when someone commented on your profile comment box, it should provide a link to the profile, instead of it having like "Someone commented on your profile [Delete]" for me I think its better, cause the delete button for some members its pretty misleading they'd think its deleting the comment or they dont know how to view it. So yeah. Smile

I get you, I might add that in the next version
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-21-2010, 11:32 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I get you, I might add that in the next version

Okay, if you'd add that in the next version, then thank you Smile
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

Hi,

By installing this plugin there come a link in the header_welcomeblock_member called Open Buddy List.
I wanne change that to Buddy List.
I checked the language file but cannot find it anyway.

(07-05-2010, 04:01 AM)spinning Wrote: Hi,

By installing this plugin there come a link in the header_welcomeblock_member called Open Buddy List.
I wanne change that to Buddy List.
I checked the language file but cannot find it anyway.

This comes with MyBB NOT with the plugin.

OK and where can I change that?

Templates and Styles -> Templates -> Your skin name -> Header -> header_welcomeblock_member

Search it and delete Smile

A member of my forum has a question.
Is it possible to delete themselfes as buddy from somebody buddylist.

(07-20-2010, 02:16 AM)spinning Wrote: A member of my forum has a question.
Is it possible to delete themselfes as buddy from somebody buddylist.

Nope that's not possible.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I have a problem, I don't know why, But the PM aren't sended when I send a Request (The comments are off)