Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Extended Buddy System 1.4

Thanks I had to get a subscription just for this, I just switched over from vBulletin to MyBB and this (as well as User Groups) was the biggest complaint from my users. Can't wait to see the updated one with User Groups.

(01-28-2010, 12:32 AM)Cyber_Punk Wrote: Thanks I had to get a subscription just for this, I just switched over from vBulletin to MyBB and this (as well as User Groups) was the biggest complaint from my users. Can't wait to see the updated one with User Groups.

Yeah I've started it already but lost my work last weekend so will take more time now
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Some of my users are asking if they can have the ability to comment on there own profile. (similar to vB) What template do I need to edit to so they have the post a comment box on there own page? If its possible.

You'd need to edit the plugin code itself, at the moment I wouldn't recommend you doing so as it can break any other functionalities of this plugin
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This mod is amazing but i noticed when i went to the plugin checker it says
Extended Buddy System - Recommended! Latest version Your version
1.3 1.4

i take it that it checks what versions are the newest with a file here so yea..

Thanks, fixed it Smile

thank u

(02-23-2010, 12:35 AM)memo Wrote: thank u

Not sure why as you're not a subscriber lol

(02-23-2010, 03:35 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Not sure why as you're not a subscriber lol
He was thanking you in a name of all subscribers Smile
Or hoping of free subscription Tongue

Hi guys. I downloaded this plugin and it works fine. Since I use DarkOrange theme, I had to make this change in member_profile template:

{$adminoptions}

to

{$adminoptions}{$buddylist}{$profilecomments}

Thanks Pirata Nervo!