Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Extended Buddy System 1.4

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only gold subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

Description
Unlike other friendship plugins, this one integrates and extends the features of the current buddy list system.

What does this plugin add?
  • Shows friends in profile
  • Shows a complete list of friends in a page that can be viewed by anyone.
  • In order for someone to be friend of someone else, a request must be sent and accepted by the end user.
  • A private message is sent everytime the user receives a new friend request.
  • A private message is received whenever someone accepts or rejects a request.
  • You can send friend requests from the buddy list, just add users like before, but now they won't show up unless the request has been accepted.
  • Users can comments users's profiles (or buddy profiles only, depends on the settings)
  • Profile Views counter and can also show who visited profiles. (Depends on the settings too)
  • Alternative private message system (users can't send private messages!), instead of sending private messages when a new comment arrives or when there's a new pending friend request, etc..Admins can switch to a different messaging system - see screenshots.

You can disable the complete plugin without deactivating it (just do it from the settings). You can disable profile comments as well as profile views counter among other things.

Screenshots - From 1.1
Member Profile - our own profile
[Image: screenshotvnc.th.png]

View All Friends page
[Image: screenshot1pws.th.png]

Friend Requests - User CP
[Image: screenshot3eod.th.png]

View profile views list - this can be disabled in settings
[Image: screenshot2n.th.png]

View all comments
[Image: screenshot3jpa.th.png]

Viewing someone else's profile
[Image: screenshot1wxb.th.png]

Download
The plugin is attached to this post

Note: when you activate the plugin, all buddy lists will be cleared to make sure the plugin will work fine. I could make it to add requests according to the buddy lists but that would be a rather slow process for large boards.

Change log
1.3 -> 1.4
- Added "Send Request" to Profile Page in the Friends Table

1.2 -> 1.3
- Fixed a bug that would cause friend duplicates in some cases.

1.1 -> 1.2
- Fixed a PHP warning

1.0 -> 1.1
- Added profile comments
- Added profile views
- Added alternative message system
- Added 17 settings

Report any bugs you may find!

Take a look at the readme to know how to upgrade from 1.3 to 1.4

Attached Files
.rar   Extended Buddy System 1.4.rar (Size: 28.1 KB / Downloads: 155)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i the first user use it! thanks pirata...later you can add comment profile function...only friend can comment..thanks

Yeap, that's planned. As well as who viewed our profile (will only count buddies) and a few other things Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

i will wait until the next release then Smile
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

THis plugin is nice Nervo. Great job.
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]

An "ignore invitation" like in facebook should be added.
- Shadows.

you can reject it, why ignore it?

@eternalwolf, I might be done tomorrow. I already finished profile views, I have to finish profile comments now

Very useful plugin for large boards. Thanks Pirata!

not work with me..