Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Error shown after registrations?

Okay there's a problem with my board, it seems to show there's an error after a user have successfully registered.

They received the activation email and all but why does it show the word "Error" which is practically very misleading.

Any ideas how to fix this? Thanks in advance. Smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

No idea, it's probably MyBB that does that since it's an easy way to output a simple page. (just by calling error($error_message_var))
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(05-01-2010, 03:10 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: No idea, it's probably MyBB that does that since it's an easy way to output a simple page. (just by calling error($error_message_var))

I see, but how is it possible to change it to something else like "Registration Completed" or anything.. :S

It's not possible since the breadcrumb is added inside the error() function
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(05-01-2010, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It's not possible since the breadcrumb is added inside the error() function

*Sigh* Then its pretty misleading for members then for such a weird bug.

And I realized it only show that "error" when I enabled "Activation Email"

Cause if its "Instant Activation" it will redirect to the homepage, if its "Activation Email" it will show a message that an email has been dispatched bla bla.. so basically it'll show that error. Mind submitting this error to myBB team maybe they can find a fix for the next myBB versions or some sort. Smile

(05-01-2010, 06:12 AM)D-X69 Wrote:
(05-01-2010, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: It's not possible since the breadcrumb is added inside the error() function

Cause if its "Instant Activation" it will redirect to the homepage, if its "Activation Email" it will show a message that an email has been dispatched bla bla.. so basically it'll show that error. Mind submitting this error to myBB team maybe they can find a fix for the next myBB versions or some sort. Smile

Well why don't you report it yourself? lol

(05-02-2010, 01:20 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Because if you'd report it, it'd be faster and more likely for them to get it fixed and implemented. Smile

(05-02-2010, 01:22 AM)D-X69 Wrote:
(05-02-2010, 01:20 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Because if you'd report it, it'd be faster and more likely for them to get it fixed and implemented. Smile

I don't think so, I'm a regular user like you or anyone else.