Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Donations and Postbit Problems :S

I have a big problem!

I have the donations enabled in my forum, but I try to make a donation and i can´t do this, also does not work postbit of newpoints because not show the points or items in the postbit T_T
i can do?

before I pass it, I just turn off some plugins that have nothing to do with the newpoints....

What happens when you do a donation?
Do you have {$newpoints_postbit} or {$post['newpoints_postbit']} (can't remember which one is in your postbit/postbit_classic template?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

yea!, i am not a noob ¬¬ hehe...
ok, i solved my problem but the hard way and advanced, i was edit the php of your plugin and i found that the problem is that your plugin does not read my database, i had remove the "ifs" of the plugin for the functions they want them to be active.
Any idea what happened? why that your plugin does not read the changes in my db?

Which "ifs" did you remove?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

An example of these "ifs" that I say can be:

Code:
if ($mybb->settings['newpoints_main_enabled'] != 1)
    {
        $post['newpoints_postbit'] = '';
        return;
    }

Just deleting these codes serve me the items, donations, etc ...

Do you have that setting enabled?

yeeeessss!! ¬¬

ok, I already solved my problem ...
only uninstall and install the plugin, but check it, may be some bug ...

(06-05-2010, 11:42 AM)ArmyZ Wrote: yeeeessss!! ¬¬

ok, I already solved my problem ...
only uninstall and install the plugin, but check it, may be some bug ...

I don't think so, otherwise a lot of people would be complaining. It's probably something that went wrong with the installation procedure