Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

DonationBar with VIP Membership plugins merged together.

(02-15-2011, 07:09 AM)1master1 Wrote: fix it soon Smile i need it. lol

You'll need to be a subscriber in order to download it and use it.

As for the current process, I'm still trying to understand a few things that are not working properly. I'm waiting for the end of today to end my test subscription and see how the script reacts. Tomorrow will be another day of tests.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

How much does it cost to suscribe

Please have a look at this site Kyle: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/subscribe.php
Regards from Germany
Kenny
[Image: mybbservice_signatur.png]

any update?

Subscribing works perfectly now. I'm waiting for the end of the subscription, if it works, then refunding or reversal works too.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Alright still some bugs. Subscribing works perfectly (confirmed for the second time), waiting for tomorrow to check if it cancels successfully once the period ends. (I know it won't work but I'll know what's wrong by then)

Awesome Smile Keep us updated Tongue
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]

Found the cause of the bug that was bothering me for 8 days. Going to subscribe again to make sure it unsubscribes me now

Alright, it unsubscribed successfully. But still, there's a bug there which is making me mad, a minor one but I must fix it. Hopefully I can release this plugin this weekend.

Squash that bug! Big Grin Awesome, keep up the good work Smile
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]