Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

DonationBar with VIP Membership plugins merged together.

That's awesome! I'm excited Big Grin

I just downloaded your Newpoints thing...the subscription you have in NewPoints is exactly the kind I'm looking for except with paypal and not fake points Tongue

Oh man, at first for NewPoints I thought the "Additional Group" was not there and then I saw it at the bottom as being a checkbox...big sigh of relief there hehe Big Grin

Hopefully the paypal one will be pretty much the same thing with the newpoints subscription system Big Grin

Thanks again Pirata!
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]

Yes, it's very similar. The base code is almost the same. I'll give it a try this weekend with PayPal's sandbox and will let you know if it works fine. If it works fine, I'll need someone to test it with real people and real money.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Allright, it should have very little bugs if you used the same base code as the newpoints subscription system but hey, bugs are bugs and they do appear Tongue

Yeah let me know if you need testers as well.
Join us!
[Image: rotate_images.php]

any progress?

(02-14-2011, 04:01 AM)Kyle. Wrote: any progress?

Yes I'm testing it right now. This will be released for subscribers by the way, since it's a plugin which allows the admins to get money.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Alright I subscribed to a test plan and it moved me to the selected additional group (will need to test primary group tomorrow), I have to wait until tomorrow to check if I get removed from it.

Alright looks like there are still some bugs in the IPN process, not sure how long it will take them fix it but at minimum a week.

nice addon

(02-15-2011, 05:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Alright looks like there are still some bugs in the IPN process, not sure how long it will take them fix it but at minimum a week.

Good job with the plugins! Smile

Damn. Give me about a week till i get the money and ill subscribe Pirata. This sounds like a damn good plugin.