Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Donation membership

hi, im looking for a donator membership which has its own page that comes up top with the members ect, and that if a user clicks it, it will have a list of different donators and they can pay per month for a donator. and when it has been bought it will change their user straight to that donator if you get what i mean

would be great!!!
thanks

I don't get this part:
"they can pay per month for a donator. and when it has been bought it will change their user straight to that donator if you get what i mean"
If you can explain it please, I appreciate it Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

He means that he wants an plugin that will:
  • Put user in specified group when he pays money
  • Users who pay will be shown on a special page (donator/subscriber list)
  • All this will last one month (or specified time)
I think Tongue

Hmm that looks like a subscriptions plugin. I've made a complex one already but haven't released it Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(11-03-2009, 06:37 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Hmm that looks like a subscriptions plugin. I've made a complex one already but haven't released it Tongue
Heh, is it the same one mentioned in other thread (the one not to get released due Labrocca's deal or something like that)? Tongue

Yes, it's that one. I don't want to release it because most of the people that subscribe at labrocca's website subscribe to get MyIPN and if I release this one, he'll suffer from a huge cut of subscriptions probably and I don't feel like starting a war

(11-03-2009, 07:28 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Yes, it's that one. I don't want to release it because most of the people that subscribe at labrocca's website subscribe to get MyIPN and if I release this one, he'll suffer from a huge cut of subscriptions probably and I don't feel like starting a war
You're right, lets be just happy we have VIP Membership whic is in my opinion better than MyIPN Tongue

what about give for those users who needs that plugin only? lol
Big Grin
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

(11-03-2009, 08:24 PM)Andrew Wrote: what about give for those users who needs that plugin only? lol
Big Grin
I think that everyone would like to have it then, would be easier just to release it Tongue

I don't think I'll release it, I'll just make other plugins that are not available on other websites