Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Donation Bar Plugin?

Is there any Donation Bar plugin, if not, can anyone make one, just like the one available for vBulletin, I think it'd be great to have it on the index page. And this doesn't seem hard for the coders at all I think.

Thanks in advance

Regards,
D-X69
• Symbianism Forum - MyBB Script ► Mobile, Console, PC, Multimedia & GFX Forums

No there is not. I'm not going to make one for now but it's in my todo list
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Owh okay, thank you. What if I pay some small amount to get it done faster? =S

(04-15-2010, 01:06 AM)D-X69 Wrote: Owh okay, thank you. What if I pay some small amount to get it done faster? =S

It would cost you between $10 and $20, not sure yet, it depends on the features you want. Plus it also depends if you want it to be exclusive for you or if you allow me to release it here
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-15-2010, 03:06 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(04-15-2010, 01:06 AM)D-X69 Wrote: Owh okay, thank you. What if I pay some small amount to get it done faster? =S

It would cost you between $10 and $20, not sure yet, it depends on the features you want. Plus it also depends if you want it to be exclusive for you or if you allow me to release it here

Would it be cheaper if its allowed to be release? And yes I don't actually mind if you release it here, but yeah, prices may vary I get it. Features I want, is basically the donation bar, u can choose the donation color, and all, and when u click donate, it will land on a donation page itself, and also a donation list page of which users have donated over the past time, and redirect to the paypal page, if they chose their amount and send it. Thats pretty much it. But yeah. =)

(04-15-2010, 04:33 AM)D-X69 Wrote:

Would it be cheaper if its allowed to be release? And yes I don't actually mind if you release it here, but yeah, prices may vary I get it. Features I want, is basically the donation bar, u can choose the donation color, and all, and when u click donate, it will land on a donation page itself, and also a donation list page of which users have donated over the past time, and redirect to the paypal page, if they chose their amount and send it. Thats pretty much it. But yeah. =)

I'd drop it to $10-$15. Would that be fine?

(04-15-2010, 04:46 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

$10 it is, and also could you give me some help with this:-
Code:
http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/Thread-New-Points-Problem

(04-15-2010, 05:03 AM)D-X69 Wrote:

Code:

$10 might probably not be reasonable for the time I'd spent coding it. As you can imagine, I have other projects I must finish which are _way_ better paid than this one.

(04-15-2010, 06:13 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Code:

$10 might probably not be reasonable for the time I'd spent coding it. As you can imagine, I have other projects I must finish which are _way_ better paid than this one.

$15 then. =)

(04-15-2010, 04:02 PM)D-X69 Wrote:
(04-15-2010, 06:13 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Code:

$15 then. =)

Ok drop me a PM with all details and mockups if possible Smile