Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Donate For Points.

I guarantee this has been asked a million times, but I can't seem to find anything on it. I'm going to be running a Garry's Mod server, and I want to use NewPoints to run my currency. However, I'm trying to figure out how I can get NewPoints setup where people can donate specifically for an amount of points (IE $1 = 1,000 Points).

Any help is appreciated, and I'm sorry if this has been posted.

There is not publicly available plugin to do that as far as I know.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ahhh, I assumed as much. Do you think it would be hard to code? Might hire a PHP coder to do it for me.

I assume you'd want something similar to the system we have here. A lot of people have requested it and I think it's ready for release. However, if I do it, it will be for paid subscribers only.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(04-11-2013, 07:32 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: I assume you'd want something similar to the system we have here. A lot of people have requested it and I think it's ready for release. However, if I do it, it will be for paid subscribers only.

That'd be better than hiring others to code it. Tongue

Yes, I would like to have a similar system. Where people can pay/donate for points.