Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Poll: Do you like the new theme?
This poll is closed.
Yes
77.78%
28 77.78%
No
22.22%
8 22.22%
Total 36 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Do you like the new theme?

It just doesn't fit for what your going for.

(01-11-2010, 01:56 AM)JonP Wrote: It just doesn't fit for what your going for.

So what would you recommend?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I would get one designed by zynge.net, they do a good job, something more stylish and clean.

(01-11-2010, 07:29 AM)JonP Wrote: I would get one designed by zynge.net, they do a good job, something more stylish and clean.

That doesn't make any sense. We're talking about a suitable theme for this forum, not about a company/website/person/designer that makes themes. You haven't answered my question: what kind of theme would be suitable for this forum?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Something better than this theme will be suitable, something like sleetcut would be nice.

(01-11-2010, 08:32 AM)JonP Wrote: Something better than this theme will be suitable, something like sleetcut would be nice.

Looks good but imo this one looks more professional

This theme is just awesome, there is no need for theme change, because this one does its job. Remember guys, its the content that matters the most Wink

this theme is simple and nice and clean Smile I like it
Ajdija.com making webbrowser games easier and better! Wanna run forum? [Click now]
[Image: current_rotatesignature.png]

Thanks, it's good to know most of the people think that Smile

i most like it...! it is lite and easy to access... the arrangement also were clean and nice to see... congrats...