Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Development] Points Hide

hmm, you should also do a special "MyCode" for it, such as [hide]hidden stuff[/hide] then you can do stuff like [hide=100]hidden stuff[/hide] < so they've got to have a minimum of 100 points to see it
[Image: 6r0lmb.png]

(11-16-2009, 01:47 AM)Punishment.Inc Wrote: hmm, you should also do a special "MyCode" for it, such as [hide]hidden stuff[/hide] then you can do stuff like [hide=100]hidden stuff[/hide] < so they've got to have a minimum of 100 points to see it
Great suggestion, I totally agree with him Tongue Big Grin

(11-15-2009, 10:26 PM)Shadows Wrote: Hmm you could make like an admin setting to choose pay or required and if it's pay show another template with a button to pay Smile.

Thanks,
- Shadows.

check my thread name, pay hide! Smile
(11-16-2009, 01:53 AM)Svizy Wrote:
(11-16-2009, 01:47 AM)Punishment.Inc Wrote: hmm, you should also do a special "MyCode" for it, such as [hide]hidden stuff[/hide] then you can do stuff like [hide=100]hidden stuff[/hide] < so they've got to have a minimum of 100 points to see it
Great suggestion, I totally agree with him Tongue Big Grin

actually im going to say that lol Big Grin nice suggestion anyway.. Big Grin
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

lol im a coder but im needing what code to use when removing multiquote button in first and in all post ...

any one could help me? thanks in advance..

Hmm, if that's for the NewPoints plugin, that's a completely bad idea. Removing features is never a good idea. Have you tried to replace the content inside the tags(which your plugin uses) with the "X points required" message rather than just hiding with display: none; ? I don't know how you're doing it btw Tongue If this is related to your plugin, it should be in development, not general help
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

lol ill move this then Big Grin thanks.. my plugin doesn't hide in quick reply multiquote Sad

I believe you need a core edit in xmlhttp.php for that, take a look at other hide code plugins
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

First post updated - Screenshot Smile thanks
i don't know how to code a BBcode that will requires an X points Smile

Take a look at existing plugins Smile

can you name what plugins? i cant find one which is similar to what im looking for.. lol i just want to code a bbcode which do require number of points to unhide a message.. Big Grin but i don't know what to use.. bad for me lol