Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Dev] MyBB Hide Hack

Code:
[hide] [/hide] <-- hide and show depending on what usergroup you are
[hide= # of points] [/hide] <-- points required to view hidden message, either newpoints, number of post or myps..

Name: MyBB Hide Hack Plugin
This might be a paid plugin. Smile I'm not still sure.. I'll add up some more unique features soon on future version.

[Image: newpointshidehack.th.jpg]

Archive
[Image: newpointshidehack2.th.jpg]

Quick reply
[Image: newpointshidehack1.th.jpg]

New/Quote reply
[Image: newpointshidehack3.th.jpg]
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

Update: Done. Ready to release. Smile Paid? Big Grin

Is this for NewPoints?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

what can i say, shameless
Paying for a plugin for newpoints when i am already a lifetime subcriber active member and plugin translator?

Also i requested this feature to nervo months ago and he denied to make it....

[Image: glas.png]

(06-01-2010, 06:50 AM)Glas Wrote: what can i say, shameless
Paying for a plugin for newpoints when i am already a lifetime subcriber active member and plugin translator?

Well he's allowed to release paid NewPoints plugins, it has nothing to do with you being a subscriber here or a plugin translator. Just because you're all that, it doesn't mean he can't release it on his website for X money.
Even though I might make a free version sooner or later
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(06-01-2010, 10:30 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Well he's allowed to release paid NewPoints plugins, it has nothing to do with you being a subscriber here or a plugin translator. Just because you're all that, it doesn't mean he can't release it on his website for X money.

yeah i know he's allowed, i just think it's too much, instead of helping newpoints "free" meaning project, it's just making it more exclussive.

Anyway it does not matter anymore
i will wait your free version in a future

(06-01-2010, 02:49 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Is this for NewPoints?

for Newpoints, Myps and No. of post.. Smile

When did you request it? did you post a thread about it? Big Grin

(06-01-2010, 11:10 AM)Glas Wrote:

yeah i know he's allowed, i just think it's too much, instead of helping newpoints "free" meaning project, it's just making it more exclussive.

Anyway it does not matter anymore
i will wait your free version in a future

This isn't for newpoints only, this for both 3, myps, newpoints and number of posts.. thats why its paid.. if this is for newpoints i'll considering it as free.. gets? Smile

I'm been preparing this almost for half a month.. A percentage of the income will go to P.nervo since I'm a part of this team or Project (newpoints). I don't think P.Nervo will gonna release a free version, don't him? I wish he does have a unique feature than mine.. because that guy is a genius for MyBB plugins lol Big Grin I have 1 same plugin (not totally the same) to be a free version.. Smile

All my NewPoints plugins will be free except one related to PayPal which generates income (which is why it will be paid). Other than that, all other NewPoints plugins coded by me will be free.
I have 3 priority NewPoints plugins right now, so I have no idea when I'll code this one.
I don't want the money to be shared by the way. If you want to be put it on your website, feel free to do it (paid or free). But if you want to put it here, it must be free since that's my "rules" for MyBB-Plugins.com Smile

(06-01-2010, 08:06 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: All my NewPoints plugins will be free except one related to PayPal which generates income (which is why it will be paid). Other than that, all other NewPoints plugins coded by me will be free.
I have 3 priority NewPoints plugins right now, so I have no idea when I'll code this one.
I don't want the money to be shared by the way. If you want to be put it on your website, feel free to do it (paid or free). But if you want to put it here, it must be free since that's my "rules" for MyBB-Plugins.com Smile

Thanks a lot P.Nervo.. Smile this plugin is not only for NP.. but you can use it for # of post and myps too.. It is my will to share some money to you which I might get soon.. I'm loyal here, I'll might be making free newpoints plugins sooner too.. this is my other website, mybb-plugins (or let say, my other home lol).. Smile

(06-01-2010, 08:06 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: All my NewPoints plugins will be free except one related to PayPal which generates income (which is why it will be paid).
Release it here or in shopmybb? Smile

Andrew, could you make a free version only for Newpoints?
Im not interested in MyPS