Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Dev] Bank system

(09-10-2010, 01:19 PM)duytuan2002 Wrote: This plugin is great.
But I has a question: If a member create new user, and loan the large. After that, new user donation to real user member.

I think that need developed : if a user loan, My system will disable donation option until user paid in full to bank.
First i want to say that I set a maximum amount for new loan...
Secondly I think that is a good idea to restrict donation acces when you have an load unpaid!

(09-10-2010, 02:07 PM)Andrew Wrote: screenshot pls for the interface.. thanks
I will add a screenshot when I will finish to add the new feature (to restrict acces at donation page for users who have an loan)

Excuse me for double post but I have some news:
  • I`ve added a new feature - restrict acces to donation for people who have an active loan;
  • I`ve fixed some minor bugs;
  • A first screenshot;
  • Bank System build 002 released;
Only goods, Mihu.Tongue

Looks great! Thanks for taking your time to write this
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-10-2010, 08:20 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Looks great! Thanks for taking your time to write this
Thanks! In this moment I work to implent, add bank to the newpoints page stats...

Tomorrow evening I will launch the first version of this plugin!
I've added more features but I would like to present them tomorrow!
Yours truly, Mihu.

Sounds good Smile
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

looking forward to it Smile

I think that this topic should be closed as long as the first version was made!

Closed then.