Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

[Dev] Bank system

Requires NewPoints 1.6 or newer

I put this plugin in this section because he is a BETA version and it is good to be tested first (be each member who wants) and after this we can do the first release!

Description
Integrates a Bank System with NewPoints.

This plugin is based on the NewPoints 1.4 Bank System maked by Pirata Nervo and comes with the following features:
  • Let you to deposit your money (points) into a bank and win a rate interest every day;
  • You must pay a fixed fee when you try to deposit or to withdraw money;
  • You can make a bank loan if you need more money;
  • There is a max amount that you can borrow;
  • You can make only one loan;
  • Not later than 14 days from the date of loan you must pay in full for not being punished by system;
  • If after 7 days from the date of the loan , he is not paid then you will get a PM notification and you will be forced to pay by system!
  • After 11 days you will get another PM notification and you will be forced to pay by system!
  • If either one until after giving 14 days from the date of the loan then you will not pay will go to penalties - you will be banned forever;
  • NEW - I added an option under which any user who has a loan asset can not make donations! (This is a setting that can be enabled / disabled from the control panel)
    To make this new option possible please make the modifications below:
    1.Open the file newpoints.php from your root forum MyBB!
    2.Then you must search this lines :
    PHP Code:
    elseif ($mybb->input['action'] == 'do_donate')
    {

verify_post_check($mybb->input['postcode']);

if (
    $mybb->settings['newpoints_main_donationsenabled'] != 1)

error($lang->newpoints_donations_disabled); 
    and after this lines please add the following code :
    PHP Code:
    //START - BANK SYSTEM MOD (BUILD 002 OR NEWER)

if (newpoints_bank_is_installed() && ($mybb->settings['newpoints_bank_enable_resaccesdonation'] == 1))
        {

newpoints_bank_restrictaccestodon($mybb->user['username']);
        }

//END - BANK SYSTEM MOD (BUILD 002 OR NEWER) 
    3.That's all!
    OBS : It`s important to know that you must have Bank System build 002 or newer to work!
NOTE : Currently I`m looking for more ideas / suggestions of possible punishments for those who don`t pay at time!

Installation/Upgrading
Simply upload the contents of the plugin archive to the root of your MyBB installation.
After you finish to upload all the files you must create and activate a new task! Please go to Admin CP => Tools & Maintenance => Task Manager => Add new task! Complete this page with this information :
Quote:Title : Points System
Short Description : This task will run every day!
Task * : pointssystem.php
Time: Minutes : 0
Time: Hours : 12
Time: Days of Month : *
Time: Weekdays : Every Weekday
Time: Months : Every Month
Enable Logging? * : Yes
Task enabled? * : Yes
Then, activate Bank System from the NewPoints Admin section and after this you must configure it (you must acces the settings zone of NewPoints => Bank).

Screenshots

Excuse me but some phrases aren`t in english in this screenshot (but you must know that the language files for this plugin is only in english)

Support
If you have any questions / suggestions, ask/put them at MyBB-Plugins.

Download
Download is attached to this post. We must be aware that this is BETA version!

Attached Files
.zip   Bank System build 002.zip (Size: 29.78 KB / Downloads: 87)

Seems a nice modification of the bank to me Smile
Note: I didn't look at the code.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-10-2010, 02:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Seems a nice modification of the bank to me Smile
I have a problem... I search for punishment metods but i haven`t any idea...

(09-10-2010, 03:08 AM)Mihu Wrote:
(09-10-2010, 02:50 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Seems a nice modification of the bank to me Smile

Hmm what?
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(09-10-2010, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Hmm what?

Quote:If either one until after giving 14 days from the date of the loan then you will not pay will go to penalties - you will be banned forever;
I`m saying that I`m searching for other penalties for users that borrow money and do not pay in 14 days! In this moment they are banned from board...

(09-10-2010, 04:17 AM)Mihu Wrote:
(09-10-2010, 04:14 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

Hmm what?

Quote:If either one until after giving 14 days from the date of the loan then you will not pay will go to penalties - you will be banned forever;
I`m saying that I`m searching for other penalties for users that borrow money and do not pay in 14 days! In this moment they are banned from board...

Well, banning is bad because that way they can't post to earn money and then pay lol.
Maybe be able to suspend posting in certain forums?

Quote:Well, banning is bad because that way they can't post to earn money and then pay lol.
Maybe be able to suspend posting in certain forums?
Yes... or to stop viewing some threads, forums... i don`t know...

This plugin is great.
But I has a question: If a member create new user, and loan the large. After that, new user donation to real user member.

I think that need developed : if a user loan, My system will disable donation option until user paid in full to bank.

screenshot pls for the interface.. thanks
Andrew - NewPoints Plugin Developer

[Image: dragonanimated_446370.gif]

how awesome is this, im looking forward to the finished product Smile