Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Default New Thread Layout 1.2

Although everybody can see this section and its threads and posts, only subscribers can download attachments. Click here to subscribe.

This was requested by FullMetalBabe and as it was easy to code, I decided to it.

Description
This plugin allows admins to set a custom layout for new threads in certain forums.

There are 2 settings:
  • Affected forums
  • Default message

Changes from 1.1 to 1.2:
Removed the bug fix added in 1.1 and added a better one which fixes another bug too.
Upgrade: re-upload files only

Changes from 1.0 to 1.1:
Fixed a bug when viewing the preview of the thread, it would still put the default message in the text area.

To upgrade, just re-upload all files.

Attached Files
.rar   Defaut New Thread Layout 1.2.rar (Size: 2.88 KB / Downloads: 82)
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

THanks for this plugin nervo!
Keep up the good work!
You are the best :3

Would you mind in make some myplaza addons? :3

[Image: glas.png]

Tongue Tis' Babe, Wink I'm a babe dude, lol. I'll try it now!!!!! Thank you!!
Double post
Hahaha, you're awesome dude, it worked! I appreciate the work you did and the extra mile you went!!

I suggest that you should add the same thing here: http://forums.mybb-plugins.com/thread-15...l#pid34748

Are you going to add it to the Plugin checker plugin?
[Image: eternalwolfsig.php]

@Glas once I have some time, I will. I have some other projects to finish first.
@FullMetalBabe, I'm glad this was exactly what you wanted and I'm also glad you're happy with it Smile
@Julek12, they're two different plugins so, they'll remain separated.
@eternalwolf, yeap, but forgot to do it last night. I went to bed right after I released the plugin Wink
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

lol Nervo it's FullMetalBabe lol
[spoiler=Join System Chat Forum!!]
[Image: Forum%20Logo.png]
[/spoiler]

ok, but it was me that different templates for different forums

(08-29-2009, 04:56 AM)M33 User Wrote: lol Nervo it's FullMetalBabe lol

Sorry, fixed the post lol.
@Julek12, sorry I don't understand :/

I have forum id1 and i want to add layout but in forum id2 I want to add other layout.
Do you understand?