Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Data Loss

Hello,
As you can see, all data which was created after 17th October is no longer available.
This is due to a hard drive crash that occurred yesterday. The last backup my host had was from 17th October. I can't access the backups I had because the hard drive crashed and they were there.

Thank you for your comprehension,
Pirata Nervo
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Ow, how much did you lose?

poor me.. i have plugin request on 21 Oct Sad
Heart

Darn, that must be a lot of important threads and certantly some members Sad

@buttons a lot of posts and threads and about 50 users Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-25-2009, 07:59 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: @buttons a lot of posts and threads and about 50 users Tongue

i think 'bugger' sums that up nicely! :p ah well, we shall start again! TO THE POSTMOBILE!!!! Tongue

lol yeap but it's frustrating because I can't do anything to recover the data Sad

(10-25-2009, 09:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: lol yeap but it's frustrating because I can't do anything to recover the data Sad
Lets just be happy that we didn't lost everything Smile

You're right there Tongue

I didn't loss my Subs Wink