Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Data Loss

Let's stop this please
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-30-2009, 01:25 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: Let's stop this please

Good idea :p

People like that just disappoint me :/ they would never say that to anyone's face...

Ya exactly, it's a internet issue, not a real life issue, that's why.

(10-30-2009, 08:44 AM)JonP Wrote: Ya exactly, it's a internet issue, not a real life issue, that's why.

I don't discriminate, i treat people the same online as i do in person, and if I'm prepared to insult tme online, I'm more than prepared to do it to their face.

Pirata are you hosting your site on a dedicated server or shared hosting?

Shared, would be a waste of money to host this website on dedicated
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

This forum is hosted on SingleHop data centre but i'm sure you bought it from a reseller. Where did you hosted this site?

I'm hosting this website in JustHost

(10-25-2009, 09:09 PM)Pirata Nervo Wrote: lol yeap but it's frustrating because I can't do anything to recover the data Sad

Oops, sorry about the problems.
Never again...?
You can easily have a database back-up placed on *another server* every hour or two.
((Security Notes:
* FTP and email are not 100% secure, but the MyBB passwords are all securely encrypted.
* If you have a VPS, then rsync and SSH make the backups 101% secure))

Here it is, for free:
You can easily have a database back-up placed on another server every hour or two.

// Never lose data again Angel
My new signature has not been created, yet. Angel

Thanks, I'll take a look at that Smile