Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Data Loss

Ä° just said i was sorry about my deleted account, but you call me liar. not a big deal. nevermind. Smile

(10-28-2009, 11:15 PM)StЯoNq Wrote: İ just said i was sorry about my deleted account, but you call me liar. not a big deal. nevermind. Smile

I thought that by membership you mean subscription, sorry Tongue
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

Quote:Ä° just said i was a supscripted user, also my account and my posts was deleted somehow.

Hmmm

I think that he's just tryin' to clean his name, because we caught him...but thats just my opinion

i think about this and i think you should delete my account, its better. i dont wanna stay a regardless and preconceived community like this.

svizy, i dont care about cleaning my name... if i want i can buy you beside subscription. Smile
delete my account your damn site. Smile

Wow, stop fighting ffs :p We are not all children.

(10-29-2009, 09:06 AM)StЯoNq Wrote: svizy, i dont care about cleaning my name... if i want i can buy you beside subscription. Smile
Hmm...Too bad that I'm not for sale and even if I was you wouldn't have that much money to buy me Smile

(10-29-2009, 05:31 PM)Svizy Wrote:
(10-29-2009, 09:06 AM)StЯoNq Wrote: svizy, i dont care about cleaning my name... if i want i can buy you beside subscription. Smile
Hmm...Too bad that I'm not for sale and even if I was you wouldn't have that much money to buy me Smile

Sana şimdi siktir git aq çocuğu desem,anlamazsın değil mi?
Ne üzücü =D
Benim sana gereken cevabı verirken,senin Google ı kullanmak zorunda olman =)

turn =)

I've understood just perfectly and its sad that you use some language that I can't generaly understand without help of Google translate.

(10-29-2009, 07:01 PM)StЯoNq Wrote:
(10-29-2009, 05:31 PM)Svizy Wrote:

Sana şimdi siktir git aq çocuğu desem,anlamazsın değil mi?
Ne üzücü =D
Benim sana gereken cevabı verirken,senin Google ı kullanmak zorunda olman =)

turn =)
Means
Code:
    Now **** off you child aq desem don 't understand?
How sad = D
My answer to you when needed, you have to use Google I have to =)
It's Turkish it seems lol. It's sad people like this exist..

@Pn i'm sorry, but I think you get users quite quickly Tongue