Hello There, Guest! › Register

MySubscriptions 2.2 released.
Looking for a custom plugin for your site? Ask here for a quote.

Data Loss

I lost my membership and messages Sad

(10-26-2009, 11:14 AM)StЯoNq Wrote: I lost my membership and messages Sad

I haven't received any payments, if you can prove that you've paid, I'll give you a subscription, otherwise I'll just ban you for trying to get a free subscription.
By the way, those who have subscribed after 17th October have received a subscription already, you're not in the list.
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

I see what hes doing, trying to fool you into giving him a subscription, sneaky kid, your not even signed up over at console world, he copied all of the accounts over here from console world.

(10-27-2009, 04:12 AM)JonP Wrote: I see what hes doing, trying to fool you into giving him a subscription, sneaky kid, your not even signed up over at console world, he copied all of the accounts over here from console world.
If you're not signed up at ConsoleWorld doesn't mean that you're lieing, since I'm also an new subscriber and I've never registered over at ConsoleWorld Wink
But yeah, I agree that hes lieing and that hes really sneaky Tongue

I know that, but we know he wasn't on console world, so he wasn't a subscriber there, to make sure.

(10-27-2009, 03:43 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:

I haven't received any payments, if you can prove that you've paid, I'll give you a subscription, otherwise I'll just ban you for trying to get a free subscription.
By the way, those who have subscribed after 17th October have received a subscription already, you're not in the list.

Ä° just said i was a supscripted user, also my account and my posts was deleted somehow. i got a resource forum for mybb too but i dont talk to users like that. anyway sorry for your lost. Wink

oh well, then

(10-27-2009, 07:32 PM)StЯoNq Wrote:

Ä° just said i was a supscripted user, also my account and my posts was deleted somehow. i got a resource forum for mybb too but i dont talk to users like that. anyway sorry for your lost. Wink

Unless you can't prove you were a subscriber, I can't give you your subscription "back"
To download our paid plugins and receive support you must be a paid subscriber. Click here for more information.

(10-28-2009, 03:40 AM)Pirata Nervo Wrote:
(10-27-2009, 07:32 PM)StЯoNq Wrote:

Unless you can't prove you were a subscriber, I can't give you your subscription "back"

i dont care about your fucking site. i didnt say restore may subscripted account. but now you can erease my normal account. byby Smile

Oh so by membership you just mean your account? If that's it, I'm sorry. If you still want me to delete your account, feel free to reply and I'll delete it. Once more, I'm sorry if I misunderstood you